Thursday, July 16, 2015

'You have done so many things!'

Lord, you have done so many things! You made them all so wisely! The earth is full of your creations!

One of those creations, of course, would be ... you!

When you're having one of those days - frustration, perhaps, or without obvious progress - remember that you are one of God's creations.

I've had some particularly trying days lately with an old back injury flaring up, which happens every few years. Yesterday, I stayed close to home, laying flat on the floor with an ice bag and living on muscle relaxers.

So I pondered this yesterday. Every day is important, of course, but it is only a day. Today, I'm much better. I feel hope for tomorrow.

Guaranteed?

Only this: I am one of God's creation. That's all I need to know.


No comments: