Tuesday, December 10, 2013

600 blog postings - and, God willing, more to come

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
This is the 600th blog posting for Stroke of Faith, which began eight years ago this coming Saturday. Click here for the first posting.

For several years, the blog was updated only sporadically. Then, in 2008, I decided to either abandon the blog or update more often. So, since then, it's been updated generally two or three times a week.

I also recently re-read the verse in Psalm 46, and I think it makes a statement about one of the reasons for this blog:. When I needed help, God was my refuge. When I had no strength, God was my strength. And even to this day, when trouble invades, God is my ever-present help.




1 comment:

Emma said...

Hi good day there.This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks! Please also update me with your new post! Thanks for sharing it. You may also come and visit into my working website at http://kansasrehabcenters.com/