Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Top posts visited in 2016

Stroke of Faith has been around since December 2005 - more than 11 years now.

I ran numbers recently for the top five most-read postings in 2016. Just one was actually posted that year - the rest are a collection of oldies but goodies starting with:

1. There's a hole in my heart 

2. Stroke signs: Remember the first three letters, S. T. R.

3. 'Do not be anxious about anything'

4. 'Be our strength every morning'

5. How I learned about aphasia and intelligence - the hard way

The top most-read posting is about the likely cause of my stroke - a patent foramen ovale, or a hole between the two upper chambers of my heart. The second is a quick read about stroke signs. Numbers 3 and 4 are Scripture-based postings, and No. 5, the only one posted in 2016, reminds us all that aphasia effects language - but doesn't reduce intelligence.


No comments: